Unfortunately, the Japanese government has recommended postponing public events until the situation with COVID-19 becomes clearer. The organizers regret to announce we are postponing the conference. When a decision is made for a new date, we will announce it to all who planned to attend.

If you would like to keep your registration for that time, you are welcome to. But if you prefer to be refunded not,

write to me at

Suvarna Alladi
Thomas Bak
Manabu Ikeda
Yutaka Tanaka